For refinishing fine furniture and antiques, Kutzit is the professional refinishers' choice. It is excellent for horizontal surfaces, and its liquid formula cuts fast and penetrates carved detail. Kutzit is gentle on the patina of fine wood and veneers and will not raise wood grain. Surfaces can be cleaned with a scraper and washed with a cloth and paint thinner. Kutzit is flammable, and is recommended for use outdoors. Extremely Flammable.
- Professional refinishers choice
- It is excellent for horizontal surfaces, and its liquid formula cuts fast and penetrates carved detail
- Gentle on the patina of fine wood and veneers and will not raise wood grain
- Recommended for outdoor use
- Formulated without Methylene Chloride and NMP
- VOC complaint
- Liquid formula penetrates finely card details in wood
- Will not harm antique furniture and fine wood
- Ideal for large flat surfaces
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
SAVE 20% IN ALL HARDWARE RESOURCES COLLECTION WHEN YOU OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH US
Automatic discounts applied at check out