- Mix and match solids and patterns to achieve the look you desired
- Solid Surfacing material will give your kitchen or bath the finished and stunning smooth look you want
- Use it in horizontal or vertical applications for affordable and endless interior design possibilities
- Vertical Grade Sheet thickness: 0.027'' (0.7mm) nominal.
- Countertop sheet thickness: 0.035" (0.9mm) nominal.
- Artisan�� (43)
- Matte (58)
Contact us immediately with any changes to your order
If you need to make a change to your laminate order, contact us as soon as possible. We will make every effort to complete your change request, however we only have until the end of the day (4pm) when the order is placed to process any changes. Most laminate orders ship within 72 hours after order is processed, unless specified by our Special Laminate Orders Policy
Due to their nature and special packaging design, laminates and wood veneers are shipped separately from all other products. Wilsonart, and Formica laminates are shipped from our main location after carefully being carefully inspected and packaged to ensure every order ships fast and safe. Laminate packaging for its dimension, falls into our Oversize-Item-Fee of $25.00 which is not waived besides being qualified for free shipping or any other promotional code. This also provides our customer with a flat fee for Oversize Items which is only charged once no matter how many of those items are ordered. This fee is also independent of any other shipping charges for other items and will be added to the total.
If you are not satisfied with your laminate purchase you may return it for up to 30 days from the original date of purchase. All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee. However, if your laminate ordered is part of any Special Collection such as Virtual Design Library or WXY from Wilsonart, unfortunately we don't accept returns for those items since these are Made-To-Order.
For returns and exchanges please go to Returns and Exchanges
- Credit will NOT be issued for any product returned without pre-authorization.
- Laminate must be returned in ORIGINAL packaging and arrive in clean, resalable condition.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
- The purchase of insurance is advisable when returning laminate.
- You have 15 days to return laminate after return authorization (RMA) has been obtained.
- Credit will be issued upon successful acceptance of returned product by the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
SAVE 20% IN ALL HARDWARE RESOURCES COLLECTION WHEN YOU OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH US
Automatic discounts applied at check out